As Promised, here is a quick, easy, healthy and delicious meal you can prepare. Also fits in our nutritional challenge guidelines.
Home Made Meatsauce (healthy version)
- 5 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- One large Vidalia onion finely chopped
- One medium carrot finally chopped
- One celery stock finally chopped
- 2 pounds ground beef (grass fed if possible)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Sea Salt-and-pepper to taste
- 1 can 6 ounce tomato paste preferably (organic Muir Glen)
- 1+ medium zucchini+ wash well, don’t peel it (about 1 zucchini for each serving) usually need about 6-8 zucchini depending on their size (I use all organic veggies, your choice to use them or not).
- Sauté garlic, onion, celery, carrot in coconut oil until soft.
- Add to ground beef, season with salt-and-pepper. Once ground beef is browned, add tomato paste and fill can with half of water add. Simmer up for about 15min
- Serve half a cup+ of meat sauce over one cup spiraled zucchini Makes 8/9servings
* Use an instrument like the veggetti to spiral zucchini (sold on amazon, target and I think Walmart) $10 best investment you will ever make.